The past year has been a whirlwind for L.O.V.E. Is The Answer, with many companies, government agencies, schools, and nonprofits adopting our film, book, and webinars into their diversity, equity, inclusion, anti-racism, and corporate social responsibility training programs.We’ve evolved beyond our film, book, workshops and webinars now to include a powerful and unique mentoring program that utilizes the L.O.V.E. Is The Answer principles to fully prepare college students and adults to become mentors to people in their community who need a helping hand with navigating life. Our first 16-week training class begins October 5, 2021. We would love to work with you to get L.O.V.E. Is The Answer Mentoring Circle Training established in your community. It’s a game changer in so many ways!
Introducing L.O.V.E. Is The Answer Mentoring Circle Training
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. popularized the term “Beloved Community” during the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960’s. From https://thekingcenter.org/about-tkc/the-king-philosophy/: “Racism and all forms of discrimination, bigotry and prejudice will be replaced by an all-inclusive spirit of sisterhood and brotherhood. In the Beloved Community, international disputes will be resolved by peaceful conflict-resolution and reconciliation of adversaries, instead of military power. Love and trust will triumph over fear and hatred. Peace with justice will prevail over war and military conflict.”
So how do we (company, ministry, school, law enforcement agency, nonprofit organization, town, city, county) become a “Beloved Community?” Enter L.O.V.E. Is The Answer — a movement and a way of life that is bringing people and entire organizations out of their self-constructed silos and connecting them with others to form a Beloved Community. L.O.V.E. Is The Answer is a roadmap guiding us into the heart space where the Beloved Community can thrive.
L.O.V.E. Is The Answer Mentoring Circle Training is the ultimate solution for improving DEI outcomes, transforming culture, strengthening internal and external relationships, increasing corporate social responsibility, developing leaders, and equipping team members to perform at higher levels with a more balanced, wellness-oriented mindset and lifestyle. Our Mentoring Circle Training is also a revolutionary, highly-effective tool for engraining principles of diversity, equity, inclusion, and anti-racism within your team members at the cellular level without blaming or shaming anyone.
Originally created as a bridge to heal the divide between police and people of color, and proven to work in even the most volatile of situations, L.O.V.E. Is The Answer has become a movement and way of life that is sweeping the U.S. at a time when it needs it the most. L.O.V.E. Is The Answer started in 2012, with its first major product, the award-winning film, “WALKING WHILE BLACK: L.O.V.E. Is The Answer,” being released in 2017. On the surface, the film examines the divide between police and the Black community, but it also serves as a metaphor for all interpersonal conflict. Because of that, the film works extraordinarily well in corporate settings because it provides judgement-free context for examining and solving workplace divides. The L.O.V.E. Is The Answer book, which goes much deeper than the film in teaching people how to love themselves and others, was published in 2020 and is the perfect companion to the film. We also have a workbook that serves as a discussion guide to navigate through both the film and the book. The success that we’ve experienced in improving police-community relations proves that “L.O.V.E.” is truly the answer for individuals, organizations, and entire communities that are desperately in need of finding common ground.
L.O.V.E. Is The Answer Mentoring Circle Training is the ultimate training program for bringing out the best in people and turning any group into a “Beloved Community.”
L.O.V.E. Is The Answer Mentoring Circle Basic Training
This 16-week program is designed for individuals, families, companies and other organizations that desire to develop a deeper understanding of the L.O.V.E. Is The Answer principles and how to apply them in real life with other people. This is perfect for anyone who wants to give back and make a difference in their family, organization, or community. L.O.V.E. Is The Answer Mentoring Circle Training is the gold standard of empathy-based leadership training for every peace officer, social justice advocate, ally, mentor, manager, or anyone who wants to uplift others or become a better leader.
- (WEEK 1) Participate in the L.O.V.E. Is The Answer 3-hour webinar in groups of up to 100 people (you and your small group will learn alongside other small groups.
- (WEEKS 2-13) After the webinar, your small group (individuals will be placed with others into groups of 10) to discuss their webinar experience and then go through L.O.V.E. Is The Answer Mentoring Circle Basic Training together where they will do a deep dive on the L.O.V.E. Is The Answer book. This step will take three months to complete 12 weekly 2-hour meetings. Approximately 40 pages of the book will be covered each week, using a workbook specifically designed for our Mentoring Circle program.
- (WEEKS 14-15) During the next two weeks, each small group of up to 10 will go through two 2-hour sessions. Each team member will give a presentation (up to 24 minutes each) on their L.O.V.E. Is The Answer experience including how they plan on incorporating L.O.V.E. in their life and in the lives of others going forward. These two weeks will also serve as a master class on how L.O.V.E. Is The Answer has impacted each participant.
- (WEEK 16) L.O.V.E. Is The Answer Mentoring Circle Certificate Graduation. Once step three is completed, there will be a graduation ceremony and celebration of completing the L.O.V.E. Is The Answer Mentor certificate program.
Time commitment: 16 weeks. Approx 35 total hours of session time (plus reading of the book).
The first class begins October 5, 2021 and will run through mid-February 2022 (16 weeks excluding holiday weeks). Contact us for signup information.
- $95 per person (includes personal-use film download, book, workbook, 16-weeks of training, access to mastermind network of other Mentoring Circle members, framable graduation certificate, Invites to special members-only events, and ongoing support).